[Air-l] New I/S Journal - Journal of Law/Policy

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Apr 7 05:50:45 PDT 2006

Greetings --

The current topic is (for me, anyway) quite interesting and directly
relevant to my research, so I'm passing it along to my fellow AOIR's.

Happy Friday, all.

-rick

"Federal Secrecy After September 11 and the Future of the Information
Society, "

http://is-journal.org/articles.php?level=1

I/S: A Journal of Law and Policy for the Information Society is an
interdisciplinary journal of research and commentary concentrating on the
intersection of law, policy, and information technology. I/S represents a
one-of-a-kind partnership between one of America's leading law schools, the
Moritz College of Law at the Ohio State University, and the nation's
foremost public policy school focused on information technology, Carnegie
Mellon University's H.J. Heinz III School of Public Policy and Management.
The official citation format for I/S is: __ ISJLP __ (20YY).