[Air-l] Online graffiti

Amanda Lenhart alenhart at pewinternet.org
Thu Apr 20 08:19:09 PDT 2006

Sigal,

Another angle to online graffiti might be the "wifitti" phenomenon. Not strickly web-based, but basically, it allows cell users to text to a particular number which then displays the texts on a screen in a public place.

Here's a nice overview: http://future.iftf.org/2006/03/digital_graffit.html

--Amanda

Amanda Lenhart
Pew Internet & American Life Project