[Air-l] Online graffiti

Andrea Forte aforte at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Apr 20 04:40:42 PDT 2006

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, M.B.Gaved wrote:

> sounds interesting. Like Cameron, I'd ask about what definition you have for "online graffitti"
<snip>
> - defacement of existing online content?

By this definition, Wikipedia has a rich history of textual "graffiti."
:-) Actually, I don't know much about graffiti, but it seems that there
are many kinds present in Wikipedia, from the "kilroy was here" variety,
to malicious defacing, to elaborate and sometimes pretty or interesting
little stories and passages that simply don't belong.

Andrea