[Air-l] folksonomies

Ericka Menchen Trevino emtrevino at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 12:54:04 PDT 2006

I'm doing my masters thesis on social bookmarking. It should be done
in about 6 weeks / 2 months-ish. I can send you my proposal off-list
if you're interested. Also, I've been collecting resources on the
topic for some time, check out my del.icio.us/erickaakcire and try the
stuff under the categorization group. I also have many entries on my
blog about the subject.
Ericka Menchen Trevino
http://blog.erickamenchen.net