[Air-l] request: free nvivo equivalent

Simeon Simoff simeon at it.uts.edu.au
Sun Apr 2 05:35:12 PDT 2006

Answr (http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/software/answr.htm) is a good free package
developed by the Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention in the US Centre for
Disease Control and Prevention. It has rich functionality, but uses
slightly different model/metaphor of the research process and the
organisation of the data.

--

_________>*<__________________________________

Simeon J. Simoff, PhD
Associate Professor in Computing Science & IT

Faculty of Information Technology
University of Technology Sydney
Broadway PO Box 123
NSW 2007
Australia

Voice: +61 2 9514 1103
Fax: +61 2 9514 1807
email: simeon at it.uts.edu.au
url: www-staff.it.uts.edu.au/~simeon
e-markets: research.it.uts.edu.au/emarkets