[Air-l] deceased on the ether

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sat Apr 8 12:15:06 PDT 2006

I may have said this before, hence will be brief.

Another e-role re the deceased:

I have been the Email Executor of the late great sf author, Judy Merril.
Sacrilege to do an auto-respond, so I used her account (fortunately, I had
the password) to respond to all messages to her personally for several
months. My last act of friendship and homage to a great person.

 Barry

  You're invited to visit -- and contribute to -- my new fun website
 "Updating Cybertimes: It's Time to Bring Our Culture into Cyberspace"
             http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php