[Air-l] Searching for the studies of post-adoption discontinuance

choi2 choinho at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 17 16:49:51 PDT 2006

I am studying communication technologies and post-adoption discontinuance
for my dissertation. Even though the innovation diffusion theory, the
technology acceptance model, and others has dealt with the phenomena, but
empirical studies of it are quite rare except Papazafeiropoulou's and
Parthasarathy's. And, I also think the conception of the discontinuance is
some problematic in that it is included in the cycle of diffusion processes.
I need to know some researches on discontinuance. If someone has the
information regarding the topic, please email me *offlist* with references
as well as comments and feedback.

Thank you very much.

Inho Cho (choinho at mail.utexas.edu)

Department of Communication Studies