[Air-l] social movements / social software

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 16:50:36 PDT 2006

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I saw
this presentation at AoIR, Toronto, and I believe this
won a "best student paper" award -

Ryan, Sherida (2003). Don't trust anyone outside your
pack: Initial trust formation in an online social
activist network. Internet Research 4.0: Broadening
the Band, Totonto, Canada, Association of Internet
Researchers.

Cheers, Denise

Denise N. Rall, Ph.D. submitted, School of Environ. Science,
Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480 AUSTRALIA
Tuesdays: Room T2.12, +61 (0)2 6620 3577 or Mobile 0438 233 344
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/rsm/staff/pages/drall/index.html
Virtual member, Cybermetrics Group, University of Wolverhampton, UK
http://cybermetrics.wlv.ac.uk/index.html