[Air-l] Online graffiti

M.B.Gaved M.B.Gaved at open.ac.uk
Thu Apr 20 03:01:51 PDT 2006

Hi Sigal

sounds interesting. Like Cameron, I'd ask about what definition you have for "online graffitti"

- online archives of physical real-world graffitti
one of my favourites is Banksy's own site: http://www.banksy.co.uk/

- online spaces which are set up for free expression
(wow, this is so broad it could mean *anything*! perhaps, an online environment with a graphic tool set? anybody fancy trying to define this category?)

- defacement of existing online content?
years ago attrition kept an archive of hacked websites http://www.attrition.org/mirror/attrition/
I am not sure who might be keeping current lists?

good luck, let us know how you get on!

Mark

The Open University
http://kmi.open.ac.uk/people/mark