[Air-l] Internet and Eating Disorders

Han N. Lee hleecomm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:16:51 PDT 2006

Hi Vanessa:

Camille Johnson-Yale (formally Camille Johnson) presented her Carl
Couch Internet Research award paper at the AoIR annual meeting in
Toronto a couple of years ago. The paper is titled "Pro-Anorexia
Websites: An Analysis Of Cultural Communication And Meaning
Negotiation Online" (it's her MA thesis at the University of
Illinois--Chicago). I also recall that someone wrote a dissertation on
anorexia at ICR, UIUC.

Cheers,

Han