[Air-l] Announcement: Annenberg conference on the Hyperlinked Society, June 9, 2006

Lokman Tsui lokman.tsui at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 07:57:10 PDT 2006

Hi again,

A followup to the announcement for the "Hyperlinked Society"
conference I sent out yesterday: for a brief period after I sent out
the announcement, it was impossible to register for the conference due
to a problem with the script because we switched servers - it is fixed
now.

If you had trouble registering for the conference yesterday, please
try again now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best,
Lokman
conference website - http://www.asc.upenn.edu/hyperlinked

3620 Walnut Street