[Air-l] Turn-taking in email

Christian Nelson xianknelson at mac.com
Fri Apr 14 05:20:24 PDT 2006

Hi Bernie:

I'm familiar with the following:

Condon & Cech
Profiling Turns in Interaction: Discourse Structure and Function
Proceedings of the 34th Hawaii International Conference on System
Sciences - 2001

Darren Reed
‘Making Conversation’: Sequential Integrity and the Local Management of
Interaction on Internet Newsgroups.
Proceedings of the 34th Hawaii International Conference on System
Sciences - 2001

Winiecki, D. J. (2000, November). Reconstructing talk:
Talk-in-interaction in the online, asynchronous  classroom. Paper
presented at the 2000 Conference of the National Communication
Association (NCA). Seattle, WA, USA.

I've not heard of your citations--can you provide me more detail so I
can find them?

Thanks,
Christian Nelson