[Air-l] Online graffiti

Deanya Lattimore mdlattim at syr.edu
Sun Apr 23 12:14:54 PDT 2006

I don't think I've missed anyone saying this, but apologies if I have.
Recent posts have made me think of sites like WalmartSucks.com as
online graffiti --
"graffiti" being generally thought of as something that the owner of
the building would have removed if possible.  But websites that use the
brand names of others to complain about them have an added nuance of
derogation, so I'm not sure how productive my thinking is here.

:-D.

On Sunday, April 23, 2006, at 03:02 PM, air-l-request at listserv.aoir.org