[Air-l] Online Survey Reviews

Bernie Hogan bernie.hogan at utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 3 19:22:44 PDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

This is a very useful thread. Thanks.

Does anyone know of any similar write-ups for dealing with social network
data specifically?

(And that's a wide open question - I'm not looking for anything specific,
just beefing up a pre-existing lit review for a paper on online methods, and
adding to the toolkit).

Many thanks,
BERNiE

Bernie Hogan
PhD Student, Department of Sociology
Research Coordinator, NetLab
University of Toronto

I received a message from Porsche VanBrocklin-Fischer at approximately
8/3/06 5:05 PM. Above is my reply.