[Air-l] Conference invitation: Cyberspace 2006

David Smahel smahel at fss.muni.cz
Tue Aug 29 01:58:48 PDT 2006

Dear  AIR-L members,

it's my honor and pleasure that I can inform you about the 4th
international conference:

Cyberspace 2006 which is taking place in Brno, Czech Republic, on
November 24 - 25.

We have there workshops:
- Psychology and the Internet
- Internet and Society
- Religious Norms in Cyberspace
- Law(s) of Cyberspace
- E-government, e-justice

You can find call for papers and web pages for this conference here:
http://www.cyberspace.muni.cz/english

The call for papers is opened to 31st August. I'm sorry for my late
announcement, we could extend the deadline for AIR-L members.

We have already a lot of abstracts from the whole world (Taiwan,
Singapur, Japan, USA, Norway, Estonia, Hungary, UK, Germany) and I
believe it will be really an international meeting of the Internet
researchers!

I hope that you find our invitation relevant to your research interest
and we would be happy when we could meet in Brno.

Best regards,

David Smahel, M.Sc. et Ph.D.
chair of the conference section: Psychology and Internet

Institute of Children, Youth and Family Research
School of Social Studies
Masaryk University Brno (www.fss.muni.cz)
Gorkého 7
602 00 Brno