[Air-l] ps on Olympic Voice Recorders

Drew Ross drewross at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 23:09:07 PDT 2006

Hi Mark. I've used the Olympus WS-300M and WS-200S models. They both record
in WMA format and do full, high quality stereo recording. I've been very
pleased with both. I haven't used the DS models you refer to, and honestly,
I haven't needed the option to swap out the flash memory, as the WS models
record 4-6 hours of stereo, HQ audio & more if you bump the quality down.

Hope this helps.

Drew Ross
Oxford University
Visiting Research Fellow, OUDES