[Air-l] Lexicon

Dr. W. Reid Cornwell wrc at tcfir.org
Mon Aug 14 13:38:12 PDT 2006

On August 11 at 5:21 p.m. Mountain time, I posted to the listserve. At 5:54
that same day I received a response from J.J. At 6:19 I received an email
that contained the below quote and 6:34 I received an email from Jeremy.
This confused me because it happened before the daily list serve could have
been published.

My questions are. Is there a back channel for communication of postings in
the listserve? Are the three of them editors or censors? Are "drillhole" and
"Piss" academic language that I should know. Could you define "Regular
Folk."

“Because I really like transdisciplinary work, allow me to provide a Regular
Folks translation of the call, below.  Let the record show that I am doing
this with real trepidation. On one hand, I don't really want to encourage
more of your dillhole behavior. On the other,  it would piss off if nobody
else challenged you for the sake of the AIR-Archive, given that you've just
accused Jeremy and Ellis of being intellectually bogus.” (Terri Senft)

Dr. W. Reid Cornwell
The Center For Internet Research
P.O. Box 6369
Breckenridge, CO