[Air-l] First post

Mary-Helen Ward mhward at usyd.edu.au
Tue Aug 29 19:14:08 PDT 2006

Hi Sarah (and everyone else)

Unfortunately my ethics permission only covers students enrolled at
Sydney. I was advised that if I wanted to have students from other
institutions in the study I would need to go through the ethics
committees of the institution they are studying at. So I decided to
confine the study to USyd. The ethics permission also requires me to
keep the address of the blogs in the study private (which most of the
participants have asked me to do anyway).

But do start a blog and send me the link - I'm always interested in PhD
bloggers! My own public PhD blog is at
http://manainkblog.typepad.com/faultlines. It's mostly just notes from
my reading and landmarks along the road.

M-H

--
Educational designer
USyd eLearning