[Air-l] gaming and children

Bunz, Ulla Ulla.Bunz at comm.fsu.edu
Tue Aug 1 09:55:43 PDT 2006

I'm sending this message for someone else, so please contact Ed Vieira with any questions or comments.
Ulla Bunz

From: Edward T. Vieira, Jr. edward.vieira at simmons.edu

Salutations Everyone:

We are conducting a study that examines the influences of gaming, family
communication patterns, and perspective-taking on children's (ages 8-13)
moral reasoning. The questionnaire takes approximately 30-35 minutes to
complete and requires primary caregiver consent, which is located on the
survey Web site.

We wish to extend an invitation to you to invite your children to
participate in this worthwhile study. The questionnaire is located at
http://www.onlineresearchlab.org. Click onto the first item in the directory:
"Children's Gaming Study" to access the questionnaire. Should you have
any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at
edward.vieira at simmons.edu. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Ed Vieira, Ph.D.

---
Ulla Bunz