[Air-l] capturing social interaction with RFID tags or other tech (was: re: RFID)

M.B.Gaved M.B.Gaved at open.ac.uk
Sun Aug 27 03:56:16 PDT 2006

Dear Reid (and other AoIR'ers)

do you have a contact for the conference organisers? (re: RFID tags). I'd love to find out how the system worked. Can anybody point me at any references to work carried out trying to automatically capture social interactions? RFID or otherwise...

Lots of social as well as technical issues to be considered, as has been pointed out by other posters.

many thanks!

Mark

Mark Gaved
Knowledge Media Institute