[Air-l] JITP Launches and Seeks Reviewers and Editorial Board Members

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 19:28:29 PDT 2006

Folks,

I am writing to you to announce the launch of the Journal of Information
Technology & Politics, (www.jitp.net) and to invite the members of the list
interested in this subfield to join our reviewer and editorial board
database by completing a brief web survey at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=90162489434

If anyone has already completed a variant of this survey (under the auspices
of seeking feedback on what was then the Journal of E-Government) there is
no reason to complete the survey again. We have ~200 completed surveys and a
very large and growing database of potential reviewers. There is
considerable excitement amongst this group about the direction of this
journal.

We plan to use a tailored database to make sure JITP reviewers get only the
articles they really want to review and at a rate that is set by each
reviewer. We are also building a sizable full editorial board out of this
reviewer database. It includes graduate students making a mark and planning
a career in ITP studies.

If people are interested in the governance of JITP, they should take 10
minutes visit the survey, or else e-mail me directly to tell me about your
ideas and interests relating to JITP.

Thanks,

Dr. Stuart Shulman
Editor, JITP

Dr. Stuart W. Shulman
Assistant Professor
School of Information Sciences
Graduate School of Public and International Affairs
Senior Research Associate and QDAP Director
University Center for Social and Urban Research
University of Pittsburgh
121 University Place, Suite 600
Pittsburgh, PA 15260
412.624.3776 (v) 412.624.4810 (f)