[Air-l] AOL Releases Search Logs from 500,000 Users

Maciej Kos kos at gnu.univ.gda.pl
Mon Aug 7 13:58:04 PDT 2006

AOL apologizes for release of user search data

AOL apologized on Monday for releasing search log data on subscribers that had
been intended for use with the company's newly launched research site.

http://news.com.com/2100-1030_3-6102793.html?tag=nefd.top

On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:02:26 -0400, Alex Halavais wrote