[Air-l] Transdisciplinary

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Wed Aug 16 11:12:09 PDT 2006

It should be noted, that I nor does the EU refer to the work that Dr.
Cornwell cites.  I suggest that when researching transdisciplinary
and transdisciplinarity that you first start with encyclopedias and
other basic reference works and then move up to known research bodies
including the state bodies in germany, switzerland, austria, and the
e.u. that deal with the topic before you look at the french sites
recently provided.  There are quite significant groups inside the
U.S. that work on and define transdisciplinary work.   In short, take
what someone finds on the internet with a grain of salt.

Jeremy Hunsinger
Pratt Institute
() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments

http://www.aoir.org The Association of Internet Researchers
http://www.stswiki.org/ stswiki
http://cfp.learning-inquiry.info/  LI-the journal