[Air-l] Citing Podcasts

Richard Berry richard.berry at sunderland.ac.uk
Thu Aug 3 06:08:13 PDT 2006

I've cited a few Podcasts and I agree it would be useful to have an
agreed approach but I'd suggest that whilst Podcasts are usually
downloaded via an aggregator (such as iTunes or juice) the file will
not stay in the xml feed for long and for citation you'd need to link
to the actual mp3 file. Inline citation should include the date or
episode number for easy reference, e.g "DSC391" and so on

cheers

Rich

Richard Berry
Community Radio Project Manager
Admissions Tutor: BA (Hons) Media Production (TV & Radio)and BA (hons)
Broadcast Journalism
The Media Centre
University of Sunderland
http://www.sunderland.ac.uk/radio