[Air-l] qualitative analysis of discussion board postings

Drew Ross drewross at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 23:13:45 PDT 2006

Ulrike,

I did very similar work (and had no trouble with gaining permission at
Oxford University-- my sense is that it is much easier to do social science
research in countries less litigious than the good old USA). If you're
interested in having a conversation about my grounded theory analysis, I'd
be happy to do that. I can also send you a copy of articles I've written on
this (my PhD work).

All the best,

Drew Ross
Visiting Research Fellow
Oxford University
OUDES, Department of Educational Studies