[Air-l] Ellis and Jeremy

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Sat Aug 12 09:45:56 PDT 2006

yes, i realize that some people prefer things to be simple.
Personally, I prefer precision and clarity, though.  We don't really
have an association motto... and if we did... I'd support "we're all
in this together', where 'this' takes many possible meanings.
On Aug 12, 2006, at 12:36 PM, Ellis Godard wrote:

> I'll second that, uh, sentiment. Maybe "Unclog the zortch!" could
> be the new
> association motto. :)
>
> -eg

Jeremy Hunsinger
Pratt Institute
() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments

http://www.aoir.org The Association of Internet Researchers
http://www.stswiki.org/ stswiki
http://cfp.learning-inquiry.info/  LI-the journal