[Air-l] Ellis and Jeremy

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Sat Aug 12 12:29:04 PDT 2006

Just to be clear here, I have not, nor will I likely ever have a
private conversation/dealings with Dr. Cornwell, his center or his
work.    My work and the work of my colleagues on Transdisciplinary
Studies and other endeavors stands as is, in the context of its
production, its editing and related affiliations, editorial boards
and advisory boards.   I just wanted to state the 'null relationship'
because some people may have inferred that there is some past
argument or discussion in the private sphere and there has been none.

The current discussion appears to have been started by my discussion
with Ellis about whether or not we can describe non-atomistic,
systemic, or ecological effects.   I think that discussion was
fruitful for me, though I could have spent more time on it and I
apologize to the list for spawning this recent interchange.

jeremy hunsinger
Assistant Professor
Pratt Institute
www.cddc.vt.edu