[Air-l] Statistics Canada - General Social Survey: The Internet and the way we spend our time

Ulf-Dietrich Reips ureips at genpsy.unizh.ch
Wed Aug 2 07:48:47 PDT 2006

Interesting effect ;-) As surprising as finding that people who
almost always use a car for transportation lead a different lifestyle
than those who exclusively use horses for transportation. And those
who are almost always on the road spend less time socializing with
their spouse or partner, or their children and friends. And they may
also not have time to indulge in outdoor activities.
So what?
Sad to see this type of study reflected in the media over and over again.
Regards, --u