[Air-l] maybe a silly question.. but

radhika gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Mon Aug 28 03:57:41 PDT 2006

both Jonathan's and Mary's suggestions are very useful, methinks.

--
Radhika Gajjala
Associate Professor and Graduate Coordinator

For queries about  BGSU's School of Communication Studies Grad program,

email comsgrad at bgsu.edu

For info on the Theory Research cluster at SCS - see
http://scs.bgsu.edu/Research/ResearchClusters/theory.php