[Air-l] preparing digital identity syllabus

David J. Phillips davidj.phillips at utoronto.ca
Sun Dec 3 18:42:23 PST 2006

Christoph:

I will send my syllabus to you seperately, but you might also check out
some of my articles:

Phillips, D.J.  2005. “From Privacy to Visibility: Context, Identity,
and Power in Ubiquitous Computing Environments.” Social Text 23(2): 95-108.

Phillips, D.J. 2004. “Privacy Policy and PETs: The Influence of Policy
Regimes on the Development and Social Implications of Privacy Enhancing
Technologies.” New Media & Society 6(6): 691-706.

Phillips, D.J. 2002. “Negotiating the Digital Closet: Online Pseudonyms
and the Politics of Sexual Identity.” Information, Communication, and
Society 5(3): 406-424.

djp

--
David J. Phillips
Associate Professor of Information Studies, University of Toronto

140 St George Street
Toronto, ON  M5S 3G6
CANADA
(+1) 416-978-7098 / 416-971-1399 (fax)