[Air-l] The internet and time

Frank Thomas news.ftr at free.fr
Sat Dec 16 02:45:07 PST 2006

Another look at time which contradicts the Northern hemisphere look on
time and its evaluation  (called the pace of time) of "the more rapid
the best" :
Robert Levine : A Geography of Time.
Basic Books; New Ed edition (September 1998)
http://www.amazon.com/Geography-Time-Misadventures-Psychologist-Differently/dp/0465026427/sr=1-2/qid=1166265696/ref=sr_1_2/002-6762799-1919225?ie=UTF8&s=books
It appears to be out of print.

Regards
- F.Thomas