[Air-l] Location specific blogs

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sun Dec 17 16:24:55 PST 2006

Dear CITSniks & AoIRians,

Noted urban sociologist Sharon Zukin and grad student Valerie Trujillo are
studying location-specific blogs -- those that identify/represent
themselves as being from a certain place. (My suggested title: "A Blog
Grows in Brooklyn"). Can you help them with lit?

Their query is below.
Please respond to VTrujillo at gc.cuny.edu

 Barry Wellman

  Barry Wellman   S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology   NetLab Director
        for fun: http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php