[Air-l] Searching for materials on "Cyber-friendship"

Nurullah asnurullah at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 10:57:33 PST 2006

Hi all,

I'm from a Malaysian university, preparing for my thesis (initially) entitled 'Cyberfriendship: the patterns of virtual friendship on the internet'. Therefore, I'm looking for materials/ literature related to this topic/ theme.

Please let me know if you have the source of the available materials/ literature/ researches that have been conducted in this area.

Cheers !!!

Abu Sadat Nurullah
  Dept. of Sociology and Anthropology
International Islamic University Malaysia
Jalan Gombak, 53100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
  Homepage: http://nurullah786.blogspot.com/
  Phone no: (+6)0192572423