[Air-l] 24 hours in cyberspace (fwd)

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Mon Dec 18 07:36:32 PST 2006

My thanks to Paul Jones who found the Ann Curry, "A Day in the Life of
Canada" reference (see below).

Marc Smith, and a few others pointed me to the Curry-less photo book,

http://aura.research.microsoft.com/Aura/DesktopModules/ItemDetails_2.aspx?ItemId=12777&src=listItemPage
> 24 Hours in Cyberspace: Painting on the Walls of the Digital Cave
Photographed on One Day by 150 of the World's Leading Photojournalists
(Day in the Life series)

which also sounds fascinating.
(Note, how Marc uses his new Aura product from MSR).

Happy Channukah,
 Barry Wellman

  Barry Wellman   S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology   NetLab Director
        for fun: http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php