[Air-l] The internet and time

Janna Anderson andersj at elon.edu
Thu Dec 7 16:28:34 PST 2006

To get a look at some of Virilio's classic lines, go to the following site:

http://www.elon.edu/e-web/predictions/early90s/search.xhtml

And use "Paul Virilio" in the "Keyword Search" box. You will get many
interesting results on the results page. If you click on the blue headlines
on this page, they will lead you to a detailed description of the
statements.

Janna

On 12/7/06 7:17 PM, "Suely Fragoso" <suely at unisinos.br> wrote:

> Paul Virilio is a classic

> Hi all,
> I am writing about the internet and its effects on time.  I was wondering if
> anyone could suggest some readings on this topic?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Abigail Groves
>
> PhD Candidate
> National Centre in HIV Social Research