[Air-l] The internet and time

Paul Wouters paul.wouters at vks.knaw.nl
Fri Dec 8 05:45:41 PST 2006

Hi Abigail,

Iina Hellsten, Loet Leydesdorff and me have just published an article on the representation of
time in New Media & Society:

Iina Hellsten, Loet Leydesdorff, and Paul Wouters (2006), "Multiple Presents: How Search Engines
Re-write the Past", New Media and Society, vol. 8 (6), pp. 901-924

See also:

Paul Wouters, Iina Hellsten, and Loet Leydesdorff (2004), "Internet time and the reliability of search
engines", First Monday, volume 9, number 10 (October 2004),
http://www.firstmonday.org/issues/issue9_10/wouters/index.html

regards Paul