[Air-l] Answering questions on mailing lists & general mailing list notes

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Sat Dec 16 12:02:12 PST 2006

hmm, i don't think that there is an individual level configuration
for this in mailman.  if there was, this would be a moot point, it
would be 'let each person choose' on th eserver.  The default setting
is the only setting on the server side.  Keep in mind, you can always
configure your mail client to only reply to the 'From:' address (well
if you use a client that actually gives you control of your  mail).
Your  e-mail does not have to follow the list rules, you are correct
in that Ellis, each person can do what they want on the client side.
I was speaking only about the server side defaults before, each
person has client side defaults that may or may not be able to
configure.