[Air-l] Answering questions on mailing lists & general mailing list notes

radhika gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Sat Dec 16 13:08:02 PST 2006

when you think about it, I wonder why the designers (of mailman)
didn't think to include that option.

There is an option that asks if you want to receive your own posts to
the list (and I never saw the rationale behind asking that question -
but maybe in some designer's logic it does)

--
Radhika Gajjala
Associate Professor and Graduate Coordinator

For queries about
BGSU's School of Communication Studies
Grad program, email comsgrad at bgsu.edu

For info on the Theory Research cluster at SCS - see
http://scs.bgsu.edu/Research/ResearchClusters/theory.php