[Air-l] Community "Critical Mass"?

Hugemusic hmusic at ozemail.com.au
Thu Dec 21 19:26:50 PST 2006

Fair enough.  I was waiting for someone to run the postmodern interference
on this play.

So, are we interested in answering the question *as best we can* or do we
just wanna swap digitised abstractions of inter-personal mediated
communications about why the question can't be addressed because it's not
really the question, just a digitised abstraction of the question?

Or perhaps the question is not really the *right* question ... or
abstraction of what would be the right question if it wasn't an abstraction
... because the problem the question seeks to address is only an abstraction
of the problem about which we're asking an abstracted question ...

Spare me!

Cheers,
Hughie