[Air-l] (Online) Student Development Theory

Matthew Vanden Boogart matthewvb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 08:54:52 PST 2006

I'm interested in working with some individuals on exploring how
classic student development theory applies to the online world. I'm
personally interested in focusing on college-aged students, but I'm
sure this will expand to younger/older populations. I think there's
something to be said about how online lives impact current theories
and potentially there is a new theory waiting to be created about the
online life of students.

If you'd be interested in participating in some discussions
(listservs, perhaps online chats), please send me an email so I can
work on setting some discussions up.

Thanks!
-matthew vb

Matthew Vanden Boogart