[Air-l] Location specific blogs

Lilia Efimova mathemagenic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 02:57:04 PST 2006

It would make sense to look at work of Alex Halavais and Jia Lin on
mapping weblogs on US georgaphy:

Jia Lin & Alex Halavais
Blogs as indicators of social relationships in the US
http://www.aoir.org/?q=node/654

I have a feeling that I saw more of their work published, but can't
easily recall there...

Regards,
Lilia

Lilia Efimova