[Air-l] preparing digital identity syllabus

Dr. T. Michael Roberts dr_haqiqah at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 3 10:41:44 PST 2006

Alvin,
Thanks for this link. Creation and maintenance of
identity under conditions of media saturation has been
a fascination of mine since I wrote an article about
virtual space as rehearsal space back in 1993. I would
very much like to create a separate list for people
who are interested in the creation and maintenance of
identity under conditions of media saturation. I’m on
several lists that are about this among other things
but do not know of a list centrally focused on this. I
would like to create one. If I am reinventing the
wheel, please point me in the right direction.
Michael

http://www.rider.edu/~suler/psycyber/identitymanage.html
> i am also working along this line. hope we can
> communicate. bests, alvin
>

> Ralf Bendrath <bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
>   > I am teaching a seminar on digital identity in
> the sts program at ut
> > austin and and preparing my syllabus.
> Ist der dann auch online zu kriegen?
>
> Ansonsten danke für den langen Bericht! Klingt ja
> alles super.
>
> Grüße, Ralf
>
> PS: Deine Sig sagt immer noch "Uni Bremen"

“In so far as literature turns back on itself and examines parodies or treats ironically its own signifying procedures, it becomes the most complex account of signification we possess.” – John Deely