[Air-l] Video analysis software

Sisse Siggaard Jensen sisse at ruc.dk
Mon Dec 11 05:32:47 PST 2006

Hi Anders,
Also, I would recommend the Advene (Annotate Digital Video and Exchange
on the Net) open groupware system.

I am currently working together with the team developing the system as I
am analyzing hours and hours of video-recordings of actors and avatars
while interacting in advanced virtual worlds.

Visit Olivier Aubert's and the Advene project's homepage:
http://liris.cnrs.fr/advene/screenshots.html

And also, see my research project's 'Actors and Avatars Communicating in
Virtual Worlds', especially so the 'Videoanalysis' link.

Regards, Sisse
--
Sisse Siggaard Jensen, Associate Professor,
Dept. of Communication, Business, and Information Technologies.