[Air-l] Location specific blogs

David Brake d.r.brake at lse.ac.uk
Tue Dec 19 02:27:51 PST 2006

>>> For work that I am doing with Prof. Sharon Zukin on creative
>>> cultural
>>> producers in Brooklyn (New York), I are looking for studies of blogs
>>> that originate in, and identify with, specific areas of cities.  How
>>> common are such blogs?

I know http://outside.in/ is trying to aggregate local information
including locality-related blog postings - you could try contacting
them and seeing if they have any clever ways of identifying local
blogs...

---
David Brake, Doctoral Student in Media and Communications, London
School of Economics & Political Science
<http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/media@lse/study/
mPhilPhDMediaAndCommunications.htm>
Also see http://davidbrake.org/ (home page), http://blog.org/
(personal weblog) and http://get.to/lseblog (academic groupblog)
Author of Dealing With E-Mail - <http://davidbrake.org/
dealingwithemail/>
callto://DavidBrake (Skype.com's Instant Messenger and net phone)