[Air-l] Call for Papers -- EURAM 2006 -- EXTENDED DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 10, 2006

Ken Friedman ken.friedman at bi.no
Sat Feb 4 05:13:44 PST 2006

Call for Papers -- EURAM 2006 -- Call for Papers

EXTENDED DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 10, 2006

The Norwegian School of Management announces the call for papers for
EURAM 2006, Energizing European Management! The annual conference of
the European Academy of Management will meet in Oslo from May 17 to
May 20, 2006.

We invite authors to submit papers with an abstract of no more than
200 words and maximum 5 key words. Papers must be submitted in
digital form (Microsoft Word .doc format).

For submissions use: <http://www.euram2006.no/>www.euram2006.no

EURAM 2006 will include traditional presentations, interactive
sessions, and poster sessions.

We seek papers in progress as well as full papers of publishable quality.

EURAM 2006 will host 50 tracks covering a wide range of management
topics. Topics will cov er important research streams and lively
emerging issues. In addition to the special tracks, we will arrange
six general
tracks: Strategy, Organization, Leadership and Management,
Innovation, Marketing, and Public Management.

Deadline for paper and poster submissions is February 10, 2006.

Prof. Ken Friedman and Prof. Johan Olaisen
Co-chairs, EURAM 2006

Assoc. Prof. Fred H. Stronen
Tracks Chair, EURAM 2006