[Air-l] Disseminating Research Results

Ingbert Floyd ifloyd2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 01:43:13 PST 2006

It seems we're not getting the word out about our research enough:

Dvorak, John C. Academics: Get to Work! We need sociological studies
about the Net and computers. February 21, 2006. http://tinyurl.com/k7vw6

Intro:

"Universities have got to focus their attention on computers and the
Internet. There are far too many understudied phenomena bubbling on the
Net, and it's time for academia to wake up. Valuable time is being
wasted."

Ingbert Floyd
PhD Student
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign

Check out the unofficial GSLIS Wiki:

http://www.gslis.org/

Tell me what you think, if you find it useful, or if you have any
ideas for how to organize it better.  And if you feel comfortable
doing so, I heartily encourage you to contribute content!

This GSLIS is the Graduate School of Library and Information Science
at the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign.