[Air-l] Downloading music... and netlabels

Sangeet Bhullar sangeet at wisekids.org.uk
Mon Feb 27 01:21:17 PST 2006

Hi Antina,

Not sure how relevant this link is to your query, but have a look at it:

http://www.weedshare.com/help/artist/

Also, on a separate note, Mercora IM Radio is an interesting service
that I only recently learned about: www.mercoranetworks.ca/overview.asp.
In its blurb it says that it "connects you to the world's largest and
legal music radio network powered by people...")

Best,
Sangeet