[Air-l] Downloading music

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Mon Feb 27 16:59:58 PST 2006

hmm, no i don't have it online anywhere.  it might be online in the
aoir.org conference archives.   another good one for this Tarlton
Gillespie at Cornell.   john's email address john at logie.net  tell him
you want his paper on branding napster  or get with tarleton about
his last aoir paper both are good.