[Air-l] email at school

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 23 14:29:28 PST 2006

Hi I find this interesting and you may too. As it is both about an
internet topic and about ourselves as people in schools and our email
use. i would be interested in discussing this or learning more about
it if others have examples or research sources on the topic.

>>>   EDUCATION     | February 21, 2006
>>>       To: Professor at University.edu Subject: Why It's All About Me
>>>   By JONATHAN D. GLATER
>>>    E-mail has made college professors more approachable, but many
>>> say it has made them too accessible, erasing boundaries that had
>>> kept students at a healthy distance.
>>>
>>> Click here for the full article:
>>> http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/21/education/21professors.html?
>>> ex=1141275600&en=320d60b3b8dd6306&ei=5070&emc=eta1