[Air-l] political blogging

Greg Wise Greg.Wise at asu.edu
Thu Feb 23 15:58:31 PST 2006

Hi folks,
I just got an inquiry from a reporter with the Arizona Republic who is
doing a story on political blogging, especially with local politicians
starting blogs, and what impact this has or may have on upcoming
elections (for example, who is reading these blogs? Are new
constituencies entering into the political debate because of these
blogs?). I haven't been tracking political blogs and so am not familiar
with the current research on this. If anyone is looking into this, feel
free to contact the reporter directly:  Pat Flannery
pat.flannery at arizonarepublic.com

Cheers,

Greg

Dr. J. Macgregor Wise